IMPROVE YOUR DIVING SKILLS/RANGE
If you have already caught the diving bug, and want to extend the range of dives you can do, we can guide you down the route that is best suited to you, whether it's as an Advanced Open Water diver to build your confidence and experience, or a speciality course to develop your skill-set for a specific diving interest such as nitrox, photography, deep or wreck diving.
We are a 5* PADI dive centre offer the full range of PADI recreational, professional and technical courses. Visit our Courses page for more information and to book on, or call us at the shop/drop in and we'll be happy to discuss your options and what is best for you.
As a quick overview, we run the following continuing education courses:
- Advanced Open Water Diver - Build your diving skills and confidence, and qualify to dive depths of up to 30m.
- Rescue Diver - One of the most fun and rewarding courses. Learn how to deal with potential diving issues.
- ReActivate (Refresher) - If you haven't dived for a while and are in need of a refresher.
Our Popular Speciality Courses
- Enriched Air Nitrox - Learn to use nitrox to extend your dive times and it takes only one evening to complete.
- Deep - Qualify to dive up to 40m get to see so many more amazing dive sites.
- Digital Underwater Photography - For the photography and nature buffs, learn to use a camera and take pictures underwater.
- Dry Suit Diver - Learn to dive in a dry suit and stay toasty warm even in cooler water.
- Peak Performance Buoyancy - Improving your buoyancy skills conserves air and makes for more fun and relaxing dives.
- Wreck - Learn to safely dive those amazing historical relics underwater, wrecks.